What’s going on with policies that were issued in the 80s and 90s?
Most of those insurance policies have been damaged and most of the people affected are unaware. In today’s episode, Bob explains what has caused insurance policies to fall apart and what seniors should do if they have a damaged policy.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What Bob means when he says policies are falling apart
- At what point seniors usually become aware of the problem with their policies
- The best course of action for seniors who discover they have damaged policies
- Important things to look out for when a policy diagnostic is done
- What advisors can do to help clients who have damaged policies
Tune in now and learn what steps to take if you or your client has a damaged insurance policy.
Resources: Settlement Masters